Medical Compressed Air Plant Hospital Equipment
Medical Air Compressor System, like medical oxygen and suction, is an important part of the centralized air supply system in modern hospitals.
It is mainly used in the following:
1. The power of ventilator in intensive care unit and emergency room.
2. Provide oxygen/air mixture to patients, especially those with severe illness.
3. Power as pneumatic tools in the operating room.
4. Power as a dental pneumatic tool.
5. The power for some equipment in the supply room.
6. The power of physical therapy and rehabilitation equipment.
Usually, for larger hospitals with a scale of 500-1000 beds, three (or two) oil-free air compressors with a gas supply of 1.5-2.0m3/min, can meet the gas needs of about 40