CI-PC84 online Oxygen Analyzer Oxygen purity Tester for oxygen generator
CI-PC84 purity oxygen analyzer is with ion current principle, which is capable of oxygen purity measurement range 10-99.99%.
CI-PC84 high content oxygen analyzer uses 3D ion flow oxygen sensor as measuring unit. After amplifying, filtering, linearizing correction and standard signal output of sensor signal, the oxygen concentration in nitrogen-oxygen mixture is calculated by microprocessor, and the oxygen concentration display is provided.
- 240×128 LCD display oxygen concentration and other settings;
- Isolated 4-20mA signal output, with 0-1V and 0-10V as options;
- Easy to replace sensor;
- Standard RS232 two-way communication port;
- Two way SPST alarms;
- Automatic data storage in a certain interval time, and browsing data at any time
- Model: CI-PC84
- Measure Range: 10-99.99% O2
- Principle: 3D Ion Current
- Measure Mode: Online
- Install: Dial mounted
- Application: Non dangerous general applications
- Measure Accuracy: ≤±1% F.S.
- Stability: ≤±0.5% F.S.
- Response Time: T90<15s under 25℃
- Sample Gas Temperature: 0-45℃
- Sample Gas Flow: 400~600ml/min
- Sample Gas Pressure: 35-210KPa
- Power Supply: AC85~264V, consumption lower than 10VA
- Signal Output: 4-20mA DC isolated, with 0-1V and 0-10V to switch
- Alarm Contact Point: 2 way SPST alarm
- Display Resolution: 0.01%
- Communication: RS232 standard (RS485 optional)
- Analyzer Size: 100 (W)×100 (H)×110 (D) mm
Air separation, PSA oxygen generator, Medical oxygen, Petro-chemical, and other oxygen purity detection in inert gas mixtures.
- Measure range
- Sample gas pressure
- Sample gas composition