An oxygen compressor is a compressor that is used to pressurize oxygen and deliver or store it.
One of the industries is used for rough oxygen cutting, which pumps 93% pure oxygen into an oxygen cylinder and cuts scrap metal with acetylene gas.
There are two uses for medical oxygen compressors. One is that the hospital's PSA oxygen generator needs to be pressurized to supply various wards and operating rooms, providing 7-10 kg of line pressure, and the other is that PSA oxygen needs to be stored. The high-pressure container is convenient for mobile use, and the storage pressure is generally 100barg, 150barg, 200barg, or higher 300barg pressure.
All standard oxygen compressors are CE marked to meet the requirements of the EU market. We can also provide customized oxygen compressors according to customer conditions.
Our oxygen compressors have the following features
According to the different working conditions of the customer:
1. Completely 100% oil free, no oil required (depending on the specific model)
2. Oxygen for VPSA PSA and LOX gas source
3. NO pollution, keep the same purity into the gas
4. RELIABLE and high quality, comparable to the American RIX brand.
5. TOP low cost, low maintenance cost, simple operation, just change the piston ring
6. 4000 hours piston ring working life under low pressure conditions, 1500-200O hours working life under high pressure conditions
7. TOP brand motor, can be specially pointed out, just like the SIMENSE brand
8. SUPPLY JAPAN market, Japan's strict approval quality system
9. CE approved to meet the requirements of the EU market
10. According to the customer's specific working conditions, the compressor is designed for single machine compression, two-stage compression, three-stage compression and four-stage compression.
11. Low speed, long life, average speed 260-350RPM,
12. Low noise, average noise below 75dB, can work quietly in the medical field
13, continuous continuous heavy-duty operation, can run stably for 24 hours without stopping
14. Each stage has an interstage safety valve. If the stage is overpressured, the safety valve will take off and release the overpressure gas to ensure the stable operation of the compressor.
15. Each level has a temperature controller. If the temperature between the stages exceeds the standard, the temperature display will sound and light alarm.
|Model||Working medium||suction pressure (Mpa,Psig)||Discharge pressure||Motor.KW||Flow rate Nm3/hr||Voltage||Cooling way||weight kgs||dimension mm|
|GOW-4/4-150||oxygen||0.3-0.4,40-60||15,2150||3||4||220V/380V/415V/440V 50/60HZ||air cooling||310||1000*750*1150|
|GOW-5/4-150||oxygen||0.3-0.4,40-60||15,2150||3||5||220V/380V/415V/440V 50/60HZ||air cooling||310||1000*750*1150|
|GOW-6/4-150||oxygen||0.3-0.4,40-60||15,2150||3||6||220V/380V/415V/440V 50/60HZ||air cooling||310||1000*750*1150|
|GOW-8/4-150||oxygen||0.3-0.4,40-60||15,2150||3||8||220V/380V/415V/440V 50/60HZ||air cooling||310||1000*750*1150|
|GOW-10/4-150||oxygen||0.3-0.4,40-60||15,2150||4||10||220V/380V/415V/440V 50/60HZ||air cooling||320||1000*750*1150|
|GOW-12/4-150||oxygen||0.3-0.4,40-60||15,2150||4||12||220V/380V/415V/440V 50/60HZ||air cooling||320||1000*750*1150|
Oxygen compressor Details
1) Flow rate (Capacity): _____Nm3/hr
2) Inlet Pressure: ____Bar
3)Discharge pressure: _____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency : ______V/___/HZ 3 phase
5) Medium (usage) :